Monday 18 April 2011

Hello all....

Forgive me for not coming up with a more witty and exciting title but I'm new to all this blog business (after all my passion is fashion and beauty,not computers). I love fashion,and shopping and beauty and make up and clothes (nothing original here) but dare I say it, I just don't get turned on by a Jimmy Choo like Carrie Bradshaw. Neither do I treat Vouge like a bible or go cukoo over Creme De La Mer. Because what I love is High Street Fashion and a Beauty Bargain.Nothing quite gets my pulse racing like a fabulous Primark purchase,or an ebay beauty steal. After all we know how quickly fashion turns around and trends change (jeggings anyone?) So I'll be sharing my thrifty finds from the high street and the internet with you all,to help you looking luxe for less...

No comments:

Post a Comment